Under the supervision of the Office Manager, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for initiating and coordinating the administrative functions required in support of the company’s management and daily operations. This position provides primary support to assigned partners and managers as well as assigned company-wide functions and team initiatives when applicable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates daily activities of assigned partners and managers.
- Administers multiple calendars, schedules meetings, and prepares time expense entries and reimbursements.
- Drafts routine and professional correspondence, financial, statistical, narrative, and/or other reports as requested.
- Quality checks financial statements prepared by Audit department.
- Performs word processing, editing, and proofing of complex documents using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Arranges and participates in company, departmental, or committee meetings as directed. Interprets policies and procedures as established by the Office Manager and company leaders.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience supporting senior level management, ability to prioritize workloads
- Superior technical skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and administrative skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong vocabulary, grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills.
- Must be a team player focused on internal and external client service.
- Ability to successfully function in a deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to work overtime during peak deadlines.
Seasonal Tax Preparers (PT or FT) – Previous tax preparation experience preferred, yet training will be offered. Positions available from February 2019 to April 2019.
Seasonal Clerical Support (PT or FT) – Processing of income tax returns, including organizing and proofing. Experience a plus, yet training will be offered. Positions available from February 2019 to April 2019.
Additional Firm Information
Davie Kaplan is a great alternative to the “Big Firms”. We are a dynamic and progressive CPA firm located in Rochester, NY with over 50 employees. The firm provides accounting, auditing, tax, management advisory and business consulting services for a wide range of individual, business, and fiduciary clients. Davie Kaplan has much to offer in terms of growth, individual advancement and diversity of clientele and services, all complemented by a friendly and relaxed working environment.
Stand out in a less structured environment and maximize your career potential with this exceptional growth opportunity!
Please send resume in confidence to:
Davie Kaplan, CPA ,P.C.
Attn: Michelle L. Pfeiffer
1000 First Federal Plaza
Rochester, NY 14614
Email: Michelle L. Pfeiffer
Phone: (585) 454-4161
Fax: (585) 454-2573
Equal Opportunity Employer