Julia is a member of the Firm’s Small Business Department and The BASE Team (Business Accounting and Support Experts). She enjoys working closely with business owners and staff to ensure that their accounting and bookkeeping needs are met.
Julia has over 19 years of consulting, accounting and taxation experience. Her extensive knowledge of QuickBooks and other business applications allow her to educate and assist clients with financial reporting to further advance their business.
- QuickBooks Advanced Certified ProAdvisor for Desktop
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor for Online
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor for Enterprise
- B.S. in Music Education, Crane School of Music
- Accounting Course Work at MCC
- NAN – National Advisor Network
Enjoys gardening, reading and spending time with family and friends.