There are many great resources on the internet, but trying to actually find them can be a frustrating experience. This compilation of resources is intended to serve as a convenient reference for your tax, accounting, and financial needs. New sources of information emerge every month so be sure to check back regularly for new links, tools, articles, and helpful tips.
Also, be sure to sign up for our free newsletter for helpful tips and updates on tax issues and financial advice.
If you have any suggestions for other valuable links, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tax Planning Guide
General Accounting Links
- Internal Auditing World Wide Web (IAWWW) – an excellent all around accounting resource.
- E-Line Financials – Financial reports and investment information
- Annual Reports Online – Compilation of Online Annual Reports
- Social Security Administration
- Small Business Administration
- New York State Wage Theft Protection Act
- General Accounting Office
- Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)
- House Ways and Means Committee
- Thomas Legislative Information
- Senate Finance Committee
- Government Printing Office
- Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)