Gary has been a practicing CPA since 1987, and is a shareholder of the firm in the Tax Department.
He specializes in personal taxation, estate planning and administration, business valuations, and retirement planning. He has attained the Personal Financial Specialist designation from the AICPA.
- BS in Accounting from the School of Management, State University of Buffalo
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Collaborative Family Law Attorneys, Inc.
- Financial Planning Association
- Estate Planning Council of Rochester and the Financial Planning Association
- Trustee of the Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School and member on the Finance and Investment Committee (Chairman)
- Board of Management member of the Northwest Branch of the YMCA and Chairman of its Finance Committee
- Past co-chair of the United Way Success-by-Six Investment Team
- Past Treasurer of the Gates-Chili Middle School Parent Teacher Organization