Join Our Team
Our greatest asset is our people. We put relationships first, both with our clients and with our employees. Davie Kaplan is a CPA and wealth management firm located in Rochester, New York, with more than 60 employees. We provide accounting, tax, audit, management advisory, wealth management and consulting services to businesses and the individuals that own them.
We have been recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York by the Best Companies Group, and we’ve been named a Top Place to Work by the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle.
We prioritize flexible working conditions, continuous learning and development, and fostering a friendly and relaxing work environment.
Join our team, and we will work alongside you to design your career to be part of a group of trusted advisors that share a goal of exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Davie Kaplan offers competitive benefits to attract and retain top talent. Here are some highlights:
- Core hours 9 AM – 4 PM
- Half-day Fridays Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Work from home availability
- Dress for your day policy
- Firm outings throughout the year
- Firm sponsored athletic teams
- Firm sponsored volunteer opportunities
- Monthly coaching
- Career development programs
- CPA Exam reimbursement
- Paid CPA exam study and test time
- Bonus paid for passing CPA exam
- Continuing professional education
Investing in You
- Paid time-off
- Annual salary reviews
- 401(k) plan
- Profit sharing plan
- Paid parking
- Health and related insurance benefits
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Group term life insurance
Why is Davie Kaplan a good choice for you? Every employee receives an individual career plan. We listen to your goals and objectives for your career and help you achieve them along the way.
- Full-time opportunities
- Seasonal and internship opportunities
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us.
Audit and Accounting Department:
- Seeking audit team members, with 2-5 years of experience.
- Seeking tax team members, with 2-5years of experience.
- Trust & Estate – experience or interest is ideal
Positions available from February to April annually.
Seasonal Income Tax Reviewers and Preparers (PT or FT):
- Previous tax preparation experience preferred, yet training will be offered.
Seasonal Clerical Support (PT or FT):
- Processing of income tax returns, including organizing and proofing. Experience a plus, yet training will be offered.
Tax and Busy Season Internships:
- Interns will be involved primarily with personal income tax return preparation.
- Training Provided
- Classroom-type training will be provided as well as on-the-job training with close supervision and constant feedback.
- Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather, organize, and analyze data for personal tax returns
- Prepare personal income tax returns utilizing the firm’s tax software.
- Evaluation Process: Interns will receive feedback throughout the term and have a final evaluation meeting with the Human Resource Manager upon completion of the internship.