Commercial Real Estate
Unlocking your potential for growth in real estate
We have extensive hands-on experience working with property owners, developers, investors, agents, housing authorities, homeowners’ associations and brokers in the commercial and residential real estate industries all over the country.
Our real estate professionals have designed a unique series of due diligence procedures to help our clients maximize their profits and safeguard their investments.
We can help with:
- Tax and accounting
- Compliance and audit
- Sales, acquisitions and transfers of interest
- Like-kind 1031 exchanges
- Depreciation planning for constructed buildings (cost allocations)
- Strategic and operational planning
- Specialized advice on issues in all aspects of partnership taxation, iCompilation of forecasts and projections, 704(b) allocations, allocation of liabilities, receipt of partnership interests for services, disguised sales, etc.
- Business valuations
- Review of leases and lease structuring to maximize tax benefits
- Common Area Maintenance (CAM) expense analysis
- Percentage rent audits and HUD audits
- Review and certification of low-income housing credits, rehabilitation credits and certified historic structure credits
To learn more about how we can strategically support your commercial real estate investments, please contact us.