Jeanne E. Morelli, CPA/PFS
Jeanne has been with the Firm since 1991 and is a shareholder in the Tax Department.
She specializes in taxes and tax planning for businesses and individuals, with a concentration in real estate and service related companies and the individuals that own them. She also is involved in estate planning, and has a special interest in eldercare issues and asset protection.
Jeanne has also developed an expertise in and heads up the Firm’s activities with regard to Cost Segregation Studies.
- BS in Accounting from the State University of New York at Albany
- MS in Taxation from the State University of New York at Albany
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Rochester Women’s Network
- Estate Planning Council of Rochester