You have spent your lifetime working hard in order to support your family and build wealth for retirement and for your heirs. Are you confident that you will be able to achieve all of the objectives to which you aspire? Do you have sufficient resources for your children’s education? For your planned lifestyle during retirement? For potential medical expenses as you get older?
In conjunction with our affiliated company Davie Kaplan Wealth Care Advisors, LLC, Davie Kaplan will help you analyze and project your future income and expenses in order to avoid common fiscal plan pitfalls and assure that your objectives can be met. With the combined resources of a CPA firm and a Financial Planning firm, we are uniquely positioned to provide guidance on minimizing your current and future taxes while structuring your investments to maximize your wealth.
Related business and tax planning services offered by Davie Kaplan, CPA, P.C. that are integral to a comprehensive approach to your financial well being include:
- Fiduciary and Trust Services
- Business Valuations
- Estate Planning
- Business Advisory Services
WHY USE A FINANCIAL ADVISOR
Financial planners have an extensive academic and professional background that prepare them to help evaluate and plan your finances. Davie Kaplan Wealth Care Advisors, LLC can provide you with guidance by explaining and suggesting:
- How much money you should be saving.
- What kind of accounts you should use to save for retirement.
- What kind of mortgage you currently have, and whether you should pay it off or refinance it.
- Your insurance and what you need to add or decrease. This applies to many different kinds of insurance, such as, life, disability, health, and more.
- What opportunities are available to improve your tax situation.
- How much money to keep in your emergency fund.
- How much risk you should be taking or avoiding for your different accounts.
HOW PREPARATION CAN HELP YOU
Know the basics about financial planning but not sure about the real-life application? We’ve outlined a few scenarios in which financial strategizing saves the day below:
- Planning an emergency fund will help you in case you ever lose your job. You will find yourself comfortable with enough money to calmly regroup while you figure out your next steps.
- Knowing when to start strategically taking benefits between you and your spouse can help avoid problems related to unplanned road bumps, such as inflation.
While these are only a couple of examples, there are many ways in which a plan can help prepare for the unexpected. Get to know the team and our services by contacting us below!
Contact us today to speak to our team. Whether you are new to Davie Kaplan Wealth Care Advisors, LLC, or looking to expand your work with us, our staff will spend time getting to know you and learning about your situation so you can work toward achieving your financial goals.