Objective Advice for Tax-Centric Wealth Management Solutions
At Davie Kaplan, we have an integrated approach to wealth management solutions that brings in our CPA’s well-informed direction to minimize current and future tax liability to support our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS™ professionals’ no-strings-attached analysis of where you stand today.
If you’ve managed to build an investment portfolio of any substance, you’ve earned a degree of peace of mind. In today’s complex economy, however, that peace of mind can be short-lived.
Even if you’re encouraged by your returns over time, questions may abound about the security of your total financial picture:
- Am I invested in a way that minimizes my tax exposure?
- Should I consolidate retirement portfolios from different sources?
- Is my insurance coverage appropriate for my circumstances today?
- How should I reallocate my portfolio as I approach retirement?
- What level of risk am I comfortable with now?
- How are successful past strategies likely to play out today?
- Where can I realistically expect to be in 5-7 years?
- If I have liquidity now, should I pay off my mortgage or invest more broadly?
- Are there other potential future needs I should account for?
- How do I establish a legacy for my heirs but maintain a suitable nest egg for myself?
- Once I retire, what assets should my distributions be coming from?
We can help you think through these questions and assess if – and how – they apply to your unique and evolving circumstances.